Your valuable time spent online will involve getting targeted traffic. If there is one thing that every marketer needs to know — it is how to generate traffic to their website. Every marketer wants money in their bank account. The secret is targeted traffic. There are many various ways to generate traffic to your website. You need to offer honest and knowledgeable solutions and be sure you have good content. The 5 killer ways to stimulate traffic to your website are:
1. Article Marketing is a short informative piece of writing that conveys an idea and a concept in a useful interesting manner. Be solution-oriented in your article. There are two distinct areas of article marketing. There is the article directory where you give your article to an online article directory, such as Ezine Articles. Content distribution is, such as blogs and forums, where you give your article directly to where your target market gathers. You don’t worry about keywords. The prospect goes to where their interests lie.
2. Blogs can be used to start promoting your money-making business online. WordPress.com is free and you can begin immediately without being too concerned about keywords in your blog. You can add images and video clips to your blog to make it more appealing. A blog can be used as a natural search engine like Google and Yahoo and start promoting your business immediately. You can also get real Instagram followers over here to increase your visibility and increase your website traffic.
3. Forums are a quick way to build back-links to your web site. If used the right way, forums may yield you a perfect amount of targeted website traffic. Be sure to choose good forums that are worth your time. They need to have at least 1,000 members and hopefully receive 20-25 new posts daily. The most important step is creating an effective signature. Your signature should include the link to your website. This is an effective way of internet link building. Another tip is to give away something.
4. E-mails are an easy way to build up your traffic. How can this be accomplished? Use your signature block to promote your website. Your site will be viewed on each email you send. If it is forwarded to other people, just think how much traffic this could generate to your website.
5. Newsletters need to have an exciting attention-getting name. It will keep your web business upfront and personal. This allows you to have some valuable content sent to your list of customers. If you have valuable content others will pass it on. Have an opt-in box on each copy of the newsletter so those that read it that are not members can sign up. You can send a newsletter once a month, giving a valuable tip and/or give away a gift as a bonus to keep prospects coming back.
6. Social media is a great way to increase your website traffic. Promote your website on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. If you are a brand then use Instagram for getting more visitors on your site. Add the link of your website in bio and redirect your viewers to your site using Instagram stories’ swipe up feature.