Are you a gaming enthusiast? If the answer is yes, then you must be aware of the importance of having the right mouse for your gaming session. Some games can be complex, and the old mouse may not deliver the best experience.
Advancements in technology have led to the development of a new mouse with an array of features to keep you over the edge. Unfortunately, some of the best products will cost you a lot. Whereas quality is the first thing on your mind, price is yet another consideration.
Nonetheless, price and quality should blend well for you to get the real value of your purchase. If you’re searching for the best gaming mouse under $50, the choices are many. Luckily, we’ve whittled down the top ten products for your selection. Keep reading.
Why Buy a Gaming Mouse
Online gaming has grown to new heights, especially with the growth of digital products. A gaming mouse is an advanced product and has unique features that will spice up your online games. Some of the latest products on the market are sleek and sensitive to noise. This product will surely revamp your gaming sessions.
Whether you want to play Fortnite, CS:GO, or any online game, you’ll need a gaming mouse. It should be comfortable on your hand and have a high sensing ability. In addition, it should have several buttons to let you customize your sessions and take control of the game.
1. Redragon M602
The Redragon M602 Gaming Mouse makes an excellent choice for gamers looking for a device to fire up their gaming session, albeit at a low price. It comes in an innovative design that allows you to customize your options. This mouse is ideal for professional players as well as beginners and casual gamers.
The first thing that strikes me about this mouse is the elegant gaming mouse design that features a fine and smooth outline for your gaming. The main feature is the precision sensor that allows you to play long sessions while delivering the best performance.
For customization, the mouse has seven programmable buttons, five memory profiles, and seven backlight settings.
This gaming mouse has an impressive motion-sensing ability as well as tracking power due to the 7200 DPI-Sensor. The superior DPI-color detector lets you stay on top of the game and not lose focus.
As for compatibility, you can use the Redragon on a variety of devices such as Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac, and more.
Overall the mouse will deliver in terms of precession, speed, and control.
- Precision Sensor
- Seven programmable buttons
- Five memory profiles
- Seven color-backlight settings
- 7200 DPI sensor
- Device Compatibility
2. VEGCOO C8
The VEGCOO is a budget mouse that comes at a low price tag. Make no mistake; the low price doesn’t mean low quality. It performs even better than you could imagine. Here is the real deal; it has adjustable DPI settings and polling rates that let you change the setting depending on your style.
Digging deeper, you’ll find that the mouse is user-friendly, and you can change such things as click speeds, lighting, programmable buttons, scrolling, and sensitivity.
Although this mouse’s quality may not match the premium grade options, it’s better going by the price. The grip is great, and though it lacks a texturized feeling, it’s smooth on your palms. We like the versatility of this mouse since you can personalize your sessions with LED lights. You’ll be amazed at how stunning your gaming environment will turn out to be.
But that’s not all; you’ll be amazed at the power of the battery. It’s long-lasting, and hence you can play games uninterrupted.
You don’t have to worry about annoying mouse clicks that normally disturb others. This mouse has silent clicks, and no one has to know you’re playing games.
3. PICTEK Wired Gaming Mouse
The PICTEK is a highly-regarded mouse and yet relatively cheap. This device has all the features for the price and is a comfortable mouse under $50 with a perfectly-positioned button to ensure your fingers and palm doesn’t get strain.
The mouse works well with several devices, and due to the customizable settings, it can support different genres.
Indeed, you can use it to play MOBA and RTS games, just to mention but a few. For value, there is a disk drive that comes with the package.
For impact game sessions, you’ll enjoy the RGT backlight, and likewise, you can access different colors that will illuminate your display.
As far as performance is concerned, this mouse has adjustable DPI and two polling rates, and hence you can adjust the speed depending on your game.
Another thing to add is that this mouse is a wired device that can be used by professional and casual players.
4. ZEERKEER Gaming Mouse
The ZEEKEER gaming mouse comes in a unique design that is improved when it comes to performance. For starters, it has an elegant appeal, and everything about the package is outstanding. Case in point, you’ll enjoy using this gaming mouse for your games.
The ergonomic design lets you work for long hours without fatigue on your hand and nuisance. It has some of the best features that let you configure your settings depending on the game. The sensor is remarkable, and the battery life can promise an extended play. Also, it uses low power, and this adds to your convenience.
This mouse supports different DPI settings, including 1000, 1600 & 2400 need for an intense game.
The highlight of this mouse is the soft-apron roller that comes in a transparent body wrapped in rubber material. It has a soft feel, and you’ll feel more comfortable using the mouse. The mouse has wide compatibility, and you can use it with almost all types of windows applications. However, some users with Mac OS X have problems using the backward/forward buttons.
- Adjustable DPI settings
- Unique design
- Soft-apron roller
- Wide use
- High performance
- Long-lasting battery
- Mac OS X users have a problem using the buttons
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon:
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing,...
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
- Gaming Mouse (2018 model)
- Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming. Switch Lifecycle: 50 Million Clicks
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Improved, Ergonomic Design: Rubberized side grips reduce fatigue over long use sessions
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and helps with more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- 20 MMO tuned buttons: Includes unique 12 button thumb panel designed for quick, no look navigation; The low friction polytetrafluoroethylene feet eliminate friction on nearly any surface for smoother...
- G shift ring finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button. PTFE Feet: 250-km range. Onboard memory: 1 profile
- Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions; G8 cycle modes
- Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments; Do not use a USB hub
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400 plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing,...
- Mechanical Switches and Spring Button Tensioning System: Delivers the extreme performance sport pros demand with consistent feel at any hand speed and near instantaneous actuation of every click. Max....
- Programmable RGB Lighting and LIGHTSYNC Technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Six Customizable Buttons and Onboard Memory: Assign custom commands to buttons and save them directly to the mouse for use on competition systems without the need to reconfigure your settings
- Ultra Comfortable and Durable Design: Mouse is optimized to reduce weight for improved comfort, stability and responsiveness; Left and right button durability is upgraded to 50 million clicks
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Ergonomically-designed for extreme comfort and performance
- Exclusive split-trigger left/right buttons deliver guaranteed 50 million click durability
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting.Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Rival 310
- Length:5 inches