If you are a virtual content creator then you use apps in Adobe Creative Cloud. It is imperative to find the right machine that will meet all the requirements of this software. We chose the top 9 best laptops that will most definitely meet all the requirements. Let’s check them out.
List of the Top Picks for 2023
1. New Apple MacBook Pro – 16-inch – Editor’s Pick
We begin our list with our top pick – New Apple MacBook Pro. Some like to say if you want the best of the best go for the MacBook Pro. Apple is always open to criticism and they constantly try to improve their brand to keep their dominance in the market. If you don’t have serious limitations to your budget, you should definitely consider this model.
We’re talking about an amazing 16-inch screen with True Tone technology and an improved keyboard. It gets sweeter because it has some amazing internal components. You get a ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor.
AMD Radeon Pro 5300M Graphics with GDDR6 memory provides amazing performance. That’s why this model is the first on our list of the best laptops for Adobe Creative Cloud.
With this purchase, you will get top-of-the-quality speakers with a built-in microphone and you will not have to rely on additional devices. We are sure that you will be satisfied with this sweet machine.
2. HP ZBook Fury G7 15.6″ Mobile Workstation
This HP ZBook Fury might be the exact thing you need. You can’t go wrong with the 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H Processor. Hexa-core is a synonym for efficiency and quality.
You’d be pleased to hear that the processor speed of 2.60 GHz and the standard Memory of 16 GB will be more than enough to finish your projects. Let’s talk about storage. You will be more than satisfied with memory slots for up to 128GB of RAM, and the capacity for a 10TB hard drive.
Removable components make servicing and upgrading extremely easy, and that is important when you have tasks to finish, and a repair or upgrade must not be a hassle. If you choose this model, you will treat yourself.
3. Acer ConceptD 3 Ezel CC314-72G-72SX Convertible Creator Laptop
Now we present to you Acer ConceptD 3 Ezel. This model offers a 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor, and we are sure that it is your dream come true. Designers were very adamant about creating a model that will make every detail count.
As a creator, you focus on precision, and you pay attention to details. You will be amazed by the Full HD LED-backlit widescreen that will help you create your designs and edit videos effortlessly and with real superiority. This high-quality, state-of-the-art machine could be your best purchasing choice.
You need more than a decent memory, and we believe that you will be satisfied with 16GB On-Board DDR4 Memory. You will love the sleek, ceramic surface and its lightweight, durable form. Get your hands on this model while it’s still in stock.
4. Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop
Next on our list is Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop. This puppy guarantees high performance. It is a gaming laptop, and we know that those have amazing quality, and the efficiency is their middle name. : The 4K OLED display will provide you with realistic pictures, and vivid and genuine colors. Watch as HDR 400 true black turns pixels into reality.
Again, we put on this list The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor, because you always need more power. It is not just pushing the limits of portable gaming, it is pushing the limits of design. Video creation will be a real pleasure with a 5.0 GHz max turbo and Hexa-core processor.
You will appreciate its compactness. The CNC aluminum unibody frame offers unbelievable performance in the most solid footprint with incredible durability. Fully loaded with Wi-Fi 6, it is ready to be connected. Get this wonderful machine, and know that you made the right choice.
5. CUK ROG Zephyrus S15 GX502LWS by ASUS 15 Inch Gaming Notebook
You have to give this model a chance. CUK ROG Zephyrus by ASUS will give a unique quality to your creations with its state-of-the-art performance. This sleek machine offers an Intel Core i7-10875H octa-core processor. If Hexa-core is amazing, imagine the magic of an octa-core.
The beautifully backlit keyboard will lead you into the world of extraordinary NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Supergraphics. The super realistic picture this 15.6″ Full HD 300Hz display offers will astonish you. And know that whether you are into gaming, media, or design you will finish all your projects in time.
With 40GB of RAM memory and 2TB on a Hard Drive, you know that your files, folders, and creations will be secured. The Brushed black metal and clean lines of this device are quite alluring. With honeycomb reinforcements, you get a resilient magnesium alloy frame. This may be just the machine for you.
If you plan to use Adobe Creative Cloud on your laptop, you should look for certain technical requirements that will guarantee superb performance.
As a designer, photographer, web developer, and videographer you cannot just use a common laptop. If you want a laptop, it makes sense because the newest models are light, portable, and convenient. What you need to focus on as a user are specifications. To use social media, or to google stuff, you don’t really need the best of the best computers.
However, to create amazing content, and to edit videos properly, your laptop needs to process a substantial amount of data, and the resolution has to be amazing.
A laptop that will meet your need is not an inexpensive one. There are some models of gaming laptops that can be used for work in Adobe Creative Cloud, as well. All you need to focus on is quality and memory.
Let’s start with operating systems. For Apple laptops, it’s macOS X 11.1. If you use Windows, Microsoft Windows 7 or Later are acceptable. If you use Windows, the minimum requirement is Intel®, AMD, or ARM processor with 64-bit support. When it comes to Hard disk space you need at least 4 GB of available hard-disk space. Remember that additional space is required for installation. RAM should be 4 GB and more.
If you use Mac operating system, you need at least a Multicore Intel® processor with 64-bit support or an M1 Apple Silicon processor. RAM should be 16 GB or more. Hard disk space should be at least 4 GB but you need additional space for installation.
Creative Cloud apps can be downloaded and installed in any language, but there are apps and services that have limited language availability. We talk about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Adobe Fonts.
Let’s face it, the more advanced processor the better. Processing will be better and faster the more cores you have. The contemporary minimum would be a quad-core. When it comes to The Intel Core processors, i5 would be the minimum requirement for high-quality performance.
Any laptop for serious project production whether it’s in the area of gaming or video editing needs a first-rate graphics card (GPU). The most advanced laptops designated for serious projects usually use an external GPU. The more gigabytes the better.
Video editing and any serious project creation in Adobe Creative Cloud apps require (HD) high-resolution. The accent is on the clarity of the imagery and the colors should be vibrant and lively. You should give an advantage to LCD backlit screens, as they are superior when it comes to displaying quality.
Battery life is extremely important. Top-end machines have substantial battery life and that is something to consider. It is quite significant if your battery lasts more than eight hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which desktop applications are in the Creative Cloud?
The Adobe Creative Cloud contains the entire CS6 Master Collection, as well as Lightroom 5, Adobe Muse, and Adobe Edge Preview. Services included are Typekit, Business Catalyst, Story Plus, Digital Publishing Suite Single Edition, Behance ProSite, 20GB of cloud storage, plus file syncing, sharing, and browsing across systems and devices.
How can I access my Adobe apps and files?
You need to download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps on your computer and then sign in with your account. You can activate it on up to two computers but may use only one computer at a time.
How do I download and install Creative Cloud apps?
You need to follow these steps: Sign in to the Creative Cloud website using your account. Click Install or Download next to the app you’d like to install. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Do Creative Cloud 2023 apps support my operating system?
Creative Cloud apps support the latest operating systems for macOS and Windows, and two prior versions.
How many devices can be used with Adobe Creative Cloud?
Your Creative Cloud subscription lets you install your apps on two devices.
How much RAM does my laptop need for Adobe Creative Suite?
No less than 2 GB, though 4 GB is recommended.
Is a laptop with 8GB RAM enough for graphic design?
If you do light graphic design via photoshop 8GB is perfectly acceptable. However 3D sculpting might require about 16GB of RAM.
Is a laptop with i7 better than i5 for Creative Cloud apps?
The better option is the i7 because it has higher stock clocks and hyperthreading.
Is it important that my laptop has a graphics card for graphic design?
Should my laptop have AMD or Intel? I need it for graphic design.
Intel has better Single-core performance while AMD has better multi-core threaded performance. If you are into image editing and photo-manipulation, then it really doesn’t make any difference if you are going with Intel or AMD.
Can a graphics card be added to a laptop?
In most cases, it isn’t possible. The vast majority of laptops have integrated graphics, which means the GPU (graphics processing unit) is permanently attached to the motherboard, and not removable as it is in a desktop PC.
Is it safe for me to use Adobe Creative Cloud with my laptop?
The answer is yes. Creative Cloud is a secure environment, run on Amazon Web Services, following stringent security protocols needed to protect an enterprise environment.
Is it better to use Adobe Creative Cloud on desktops or laptops?
Desktops do typically last longer than laptops because laptops are far more susceptible to drops and overheating. However, if you take all the necessary steps to ensure that your laptop lasts, you will be satisfied with its performance in the years to some. Especially if you invest in a pricier model that guarantees quality.
We’ve presented to you the Top laptops that will give you the best performance when using Adobe Creative Cloud. All of our models have Intel Core i7. Although i5 would work perfectly in most cases, we decided to go for the i7 because we want to present the best of the best in 2023. Mobile computing is imperative, so when you decide to buy a laptop for a specific purpose, you might as well get a model that is superior in every way possible (it’s not like you want to buy laptops once a year). You want a reliable machine that will support all the apps you need. Make the right choice.
Here are some other recommendations for you to check out:
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE – With its thin and light design, 6.5 millimeter micro-edge bezel display, and 82% screen to body ratio, you can take this PC anywhere and see more of what you love (1).
- REVOLUTIONARY ENTERTAINMENT – Enjoy ultra-wide viewing angles and seamlessly perform multi-monitor set-ups with a 15.6-inch, Full HD, IPS, micro-edge, and anti-glare display (2).
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of a thin and light laptop (3).
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity (4).
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage and experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to 8 GB of...
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Octa-Core Processor with Radeon Graphics run your most demanding apps with lightning-fast responsiveness and hyper-efficient battery usage to keep you...
- Very Visual: Immerse yourself in consistently rich and bright visuals on the 14" Full HD widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 85.73% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Internal Specifications: 8GB LPDDR4X on-board memory; 512GB NVMe solid-state drive storage to store your files and media
- Windows Hello with Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Connections: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring MU-MIMO technology; Bluetooth 5.2
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Get high performance when you need it – The Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that's perfect for day-to-day computing...
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – Just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and...
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
- 【15.6" FHD Anti-glare micro-edge Display】15.6-inch diagonal FHD BrightView micro-edge. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles.
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7】2.4 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Experience power and responsive performance to boost your productivity. Enjoy immersive...
- 【Intel Iris Xe graphics】Impressive performance for creating, gaming, and entertainment. A new level of graphics performance and crisp, stunning visuals – with the convenience of a thin and light...
- 【Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【256B PCIe NVME SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of...
- 14" THIN BEZEL Full HD IPS-Level 72% NTSC UMA
- CORE i5-10210U 1. 6 - 4. 2GHz Intel 9560 Jefferson Peak (2x2 802. 11 ac)
- HDD 512GB NV Me SSD 8GB (8G*1)DDR4 2666MHz 1 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB
- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 Type C *2 USB 3. 2 Gen1 *2 White backlight 84 Key 720p HD Webcam
- O/S Win 10 PRO Battery /Hours 4 cell (50Wh) Li-Polymer 720p HD Webcam Touch Pad Multi Touch Keyboard White backlight 84 Key
- 11th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- 8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4, 3200MHz
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive.
- 14.0-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED Backlight Non-Touch Narrow Border 300nits WVA Display
- Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory
- Item Package Dimension: 17.67L x 12.08W x 2.67H inches
- Item Package Weight - 4.44 Pounds
- Item Package Quantity - 1
- Product Type - NOTEBOOK COMPUTER
- 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.2GHz up to 3.4GHz.
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2666MHz, 128GB SSD, No Optical Drive.
- Intel UHD Graphics, HD Audio with stereo speakers. HP TrueVision HD camera.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A.