AutoCAD user is in a great dilemma when buying their laptops since they would need a laptop that would enable the smooth running and operating of their AutoCAD and thus make their lives much easier. Let’s see what are the best 5 laptops for AutoCAD.
1. ASUS ROG Zephyrus
This laptop is one of the best for AutoCAD and it has 91 BLW Score. It needs to be said that the laptop can be bought for 1,399.94USD on Amazon. Regarding the characteristics of the laptop, we should mention that it has Inter Core i7 2.2Gh processor and DDR4 RAM of 16GM. We should also add that the capacity of the hard disk of this laptop is 512GB SSD. The display is every decent one and its size is 15.6”, this is an FHD display. The graphics used for the laptop is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070. The laptop uses Windows 10 Operating System. The weight of the laptop is 4.6 pounds and you can use it unplugged for about 5 hours.
2. ASUS ZENBOOK UX550GE-XB71T
One more ASUS laptop which is available on Amazon for 1,695USD with 89 of BWL Score. We should mention that this laptop uses an Intel Core i7 8750 2.2 GHz processor and that its RAM is a DDR4 one and it has 16GB. Furthermore, the hard disk used is SSD one with a capacity of 512GB. The display used is a 4K UHD one and its size is 15.6”. The graphics card that is used is an Nvidia GeForce GTX1050Ti one. The laptop runs on the Windows 10 Operating System and it weighs 4.2 pounds. It should also be added that the life of its battery is 6 hours.
3. DELL XPS 15
This laptop has a BLW score of 87 and its price on Amazon goes from 1,299.14USD. It should be also added that it uses an Intel Core i7 3.5 GHz processor and it is also equipped with DDR4 RAM which has 16GB. Moreover, it also has an SSD hard disk with a capacity of 512GB. The display used is also a 4K UHD one, and with a size of 15.6”. We should also mention that the graphics card used is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M one and that the laptop uses Windows 10 Operating System. It is a bit lighter laptop and its weight is 3.9 pounds. Also, the battery life is very good, and it is about 7 hours.
4. LENOVO THINKPAD P50
This is one of the best laptops for AutoCAD in 2019 since it has 85 of BWL scores. It should be noted that it is also available on Amazon and that its retail price goes from 1,799USD. We should also add that it uses a processor that is an Intel Xeon 2.8 GHz one. The RAM used is also a DDR4 one and of 16GB. The hard dis is also SSD but with a bit smaller capacity since it has 256GB. The display here is FHD IPS and it is a bit smaller since it is 13.3”. The graphics card that has been incorporated is an Nvidia Quadro M2000M one. The operating system used is Windows 7 pro while the laptop is a bit heavier for its size since its weight is 5.9 pounds. It has a battery that has one of the longest battery lives, i.e. its battery life is 13.2 hours.
5. ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop FX504
The BWL score here is and it is one of the cheapest best laptops for Auto CAD since its retail price is at about 699.99USD and it can be bought on Amazon. The processor used is an Intel Core i7 and it runs on 2.3GHz. The RAM used is a DDRD one and it is a bit weaker since it is only of 8GB. The hard disk is an SSD one with a capacity of 256GB. The display used is an FHD one with a size of 15.6”. The graphics card used is Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 while the laptop runs on the Windows 10 Operating System. The weight of the laptop is 5.1 pounds and the battery life is up to 5 hours.
We ensure after reading our guidelines about laptops suitable for AutoCAD software, you surely will be able to find the right one for your projects. Along with a great machine, you might also interested to find the best Autocad mouse for smooth operations, so take benefits from this post on MyTipsHub, there are some reliable CAD mice reviewed. All of them are capable of crafting simple to complex AutoCAD drawings with a smoother experience.
Watch the following video for more info on how to choose a laptop for architecta and others:
Check out some other models available in the market:
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- 💻【Powerful Core】CHUWI Herobook Pro laptop is equipped with a powerful and efficient Intel Gemini Lake N4020 processor(up to 2.8 GHz), based on 14nm technology and a 5W ultra-low power design....
- 📶【Work Smart and Efficiently】CHUWI HeroBook Pro notebook computer with 8GB RAM, and 256 GB SSD storage, make multiple applications execute seamlessly. Up to 128GB TF card expansion (not...
- ⭐【Small Size, Big Rewards】14.1 inch antiglare IPS screen, 1920*1080 resolution, high-definition 16:9 screen ratio provides a wider field of vision and a clearer and more comfortable visual...
- 🔌【Meet Various Daily Needs】This Windows 11 laptop is with USB 3.0*2, Microphone*1, Speaker*4, Camera, Micro-HDMI port*1, high-speed M.2*1, fast charging DC port*1, 3.5mm headphone jack*1, and...
- 😊【One year Quality Guarantee】HeroBook Pro has Installed Windows 11 system, is out of the box, simple to use, automatic upgrade at no additional cost. ♥ Free maintenance within one year after...
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300HF mobile processor
- 15.6" Full HD display , 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- 256 GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics