Whether you’re craving shopping or not, the Black Friday vibe makes for a long-lasting spree at the end of the year. Your friends and coworkers are probably scrolling through their phones and shopping pages looking for the best deals, with early Black Friday discounts being advertised everywhere. This always makes you think it’s a good opportunity to grab a bargain, the most likely opportunity of the year to get the best value for your money.
In an era of more and more convenient online shopping, you must find that Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. Black Friday is gradually extending its duration, with many retailers starting sales as early as October and kicking off their official deals the week before Thanksgiving Day. Also, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are linked, allowing many of the promotions to extend beyond Black Friday.
Such a long duration is not only to relieve the pressure of after-sales service and shipment, but also to leave enough time for you to prepare and compare prices before shopping. But it also means that you don’t know when you’re going to get the lowest price, and you have to be sure to buy when the lowest price comes along to avoid selling out. This can be a headache, so you need to make a plan and know which are the best deals on Black Friday.
Black Friday Best Deals
Best Deal 1: Laptops, Computers, Tablets
Electronics are the best buys on Black Friday, and now is the perfect time to refresh your laptops and tablets. Now you can buy not only the best-selling model (the brand’s first model) but also the soon-to-be-sold-out past model at a very low price. As long as it fits your needs, it’s valuable to you even if people think it’s outdated.
- Check out Dell, Lenovo, and HP’s official websites ahead of time to check their sales events and find out when prices will drop.
- If you’re shopping for a less powerful product, which is very cheap during Black Friday, you can add some money to upgrade its storage and chips. Please check the product details page according to your own actual needs and choose the suitable upgrade plan.
- Where you can find deals: Best Buy, Amazon, Target and brand official website
Best Deal 2: Blender, Air Fryer, Instant Pot
Buying small appliances is also a good choice for Black Friday. Food chopper, air fryers, instant pots, pressure cookers and non-stick pans will be discounted more on Black Friday. In order to expand the coverage of product users, merchants will discount their new products more than old products. At this time to buy a top, large capacity of new appliances is very affordable, which is much lower than the usual price to buy. You might find a 50% discount.
- Popular Brand: Bosch, NutriBullet, Vitamix, KitchenAid, Hamilton Beach
- Where you can find deals: Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Amazon, Lowe’s
- Discounted products from high-quality brands are likely to sell out quickly, so add to your cart ahead of time and set a calendar alarm to remind yourself to buy in time.
Best Deal 3: Shampoo, Toothpaste, Paper Towels
Updating high-end durables isn’t the top priority, but everyday essentials are. Stock up for the coming year with Black Friday discounts. Every major sales site has a large selection at a low price. Usually these items only get discounts when you buy a lot, and free shipping products rank high. You don’t need to compare too many other options, just buy the product you’ve been accustomed to.
- What do you need to stock up on?
– Shampoo, toothpaste, paper towels, garbage bags
– Silicone oil paper, tin foil, towel, tooth brush
– Dental floss, wash sponge, plastic wrap
- Where you can find deals: Sam’s Club, Walmart
- According to your consumption of necessities in the past year, buy half a year or even a year’s amount.
Best Deal 4: Furniture, Bedding, Seasonal Décor
Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner, add some festive vibes to your home. If you need new tables, sofas, storage cabinets, mattresses, go and add them to your cart now. Wayfair’s Black Friday sale on festive decorations has begun. Many furniture items have also been slashed, with limited-time deals every day, such as tables, chairs, with discounts as low as 50%.
- Furniture Brand: Albany Park; Aura Frames; Loftie; Wagz;
- Bedding Brand: Avocado; Brentwood Home; Big Blanket Co; Cozy Earth; Mattress Firm
- Where you can find best seasonal decor: Wayfair, Overstock, Lowe’s, Costco
Best Tools: Help You Save Money
On Black Friday, you have to buy a lot of items and you have to open a lot of pages to compare prices on different shopping platforms, which is too tiring for you. Some tools can help you quickly check the price and find the best coupon code.
1. Price Tracker
– Enter Amazon URL or keywords, search on CamelCamelCamel, and it will show you a graph of Amazon’s historical price for that product. The chart will give you an idea of whether Black Friday’s price is really low.
– Create watches that will alert you when the price drops.
– Add it to your browser, which is quicker and more convenient.
– Other good price tracker: Keepa; Earny; Waatcher
2. Coupon Browser Extension
– The coupon browser extension can help you find valid coupons automatically.
– They can be added to Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Firefox.
– When the coupon extension is installed and launched, it will pop up when you browse a product page, and you can quickly copy the coupon code.
– Best coupon extensions: Paypal Honey, Capital One Shopping, CouponBirds Smartcoupon Finder
When you check one item’s page, it will give your price information or coupon code.
Hopefully these recommendations and tips will help you sort your shopping plan. Don’t be upset if you miss out on some of the brands’ limited-time discounts, as it may be back on Black Friday due to inventory. Keep an eye on your shopping cart or subscribe to alerts.