Epic seven is a top-rated anime-style free-to-play mobile role-playing game (RPG). With all the popular first-person shooter games and Battle Royale games coming out, now and then, you want to sit back and enjoy a nice RPG – going at your own pace and enjoying the elements of the game.
Epic seven promises to be exactly that as a turn-based RPG game styled around anime and a very expansive world. The game involved combat based on the characters you have and their gear. The combat animations are anything but modest or boring. Each animation is carefully designed and is bursting with the personality of the character. This makes the gameplay very immersive and fun. The story starts with Ras, and some of his friends in a world where they have to fight an enemy called the archdemon (scary, right?).
There are a variety of different characters for different types of plays. With healers, spell casters, and fighters, each with their basic and special abilities. The game also has special characters called guardians who have their own unique abilities to help your team. Even as a 2D game, you can explore the world and move around interacting with various non-playable characters (NPCs) and collect chests for you to get rewards.
All in all, it is an exciting game loaded with characters and adventure. A lot of the game plays out through dialogues and floating animations and helps build up the world you are in. All the key moments in the games and some battle scenes, however, are fully anime-styled cutscenes. The game design really pulls you into the world and gets you excited to explore and get through challenges.
There are several times in the game when you’ll be at the edge of your seat, wanting to fight the bad-guys and focus on the adventures ahead. The story-driven and action-driven narratives make you never want to let go of your device.
LDPlayer most definitely stands out as one of the best emulators to play games on your PC – especially if you are looking to download Epic Seven for free. Its versatility, optimization, and compatibility with different devices, whether low or high, make many users the first choice.
- LDPlayer emulator has an intuitive and easy-to-use UI making it hassle-free for newcomers and veterans alike who want to dive into their game and not deal with intricate and complicated UI
- LDPlayer also has built-in screen-recording functions that make it easier to share and stream your gameplay with others instead of using a separate app, making it more convenient for you.
- The emulator has high compatibility with low-end devices, ensuring that you can enjoy your games regardless of what type of computer you have. However, it also works reasonably well with devices with better hardware and takes complete advantage of them, ensuring that you get a stutter-free experience no matter what the hardware is.
- LDPlayer emulator has a boost feature that ensures smooth and uninterrupted gameplay for games that might be a little demanding such as Epic seven. This means you can enjoy the game properly without having to worry about missing out on the experience.
- LDPlayer has a built-in Macro feature that lets you record keybinds and movements and assign them to a particular button. Once you press that button, the emulator does all the hard work for you and instantly performs all the actions you needed.
- LDPlayer provides users access to three different stores to download movies, apps, and games with no hassle and extremely easy installation.
- The emulator has a multi-instance feature that lets you run multiple accounts simultaneously on games like Epic Seven, which is excellent for re-rolling and having numerous compositions of teams simultaneously without needing to log in and log out repeatedly. You can also play the game on more than one account at the same time.
BlueStacks and LDPlayer are both known as some of the best Android Emulators you can use. It is also prevalent and has its pros and cons. BlueStacks is known for its officially supported games which means that many developers have specifically optimized their games to run well.
- It has various applications and software available to download, including games, ebooks, etc.
- It runs with very high performance on high-end PCs (although it may not perform as well on relatively lower-end PCs)
- Can run games up to 240 FPS on higher-end PCs
- It is known for its optimized applications and supports most games and applications.
Memu is the 3rd best emulator on the list. It runs Epic Seven exceptionally well and is an excellent option for those who wish to play the game on a stable emulator with many features available for the user. It also is compatible with most systems and runs reasonably well on medium-spec devices.
- Memu also lets you play games at 240 FPS, which means you can truly enjoy what you play without sacrificing quality but will stutter a bit on lower-end ones if used at this particular FPS.
- Memu offers a range of features such as having multiple-instance (several accounts) that you can use to explore the world of Epic Seven in different ways if you want to or even practice instead of risking it all in battles.
- Memu also lets you record games and applications with reasonable quality, but you do end up losing a few frames and need a high-end system to use this feature.
The aforementioned emulators are good options for deciding which one to play Epic Seven on your PC. However, it all boils down to which emulator can pack the highest performance on any PC and has useful features and functionalities.
According to our expert opinion, the emulator that stands out here would be LDPlayer due to its optimization and additional features that ensure that you have a smooth experience when playing Epic Seven and truly get to enjoy your game. Feel free to try these emulators out!