Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL without Data Loss
Before starting about Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL. We will check some latest News and Updates on Pixel 4 XL. As we know the Pixel 4 and 4 XL just released in October. Pixel fans are excited and waiting for the device and are expecting more features and specifications. The Phone comes with the P-OLED Capacitive Touchscreen.
The screen size of the Phone is 5.7 inches. We can’t go in detail about the features of Pixel 4 and 4 XL, but let’s remain on our topic, and we will check how to Root Pixel 4 and 4 XL on Android 10.
The default operating system installed on the Phone is Android 10 with Snapdragon 855, only 7nm.
What is Rooting Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL?
If you root your Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL, then you can change the settings of the phone according to your choice. You can rename the applications and can install any app you want.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of rooting Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL.
Advantages of Rooting Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL – Benefits of Rooting Pixel 4 and 4 XL
Let’s take a look at a few advantages of rooting Pixel 4.
- Google Pixel 4 is now your Phone, and you can customize the Phone accordingly.
- You can delete, install any app from the Pixel 4.
- GPU Control Function is easily accessible.
- You can Install Custom ROMs on Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL.
- You can customize the interfaces of Google Pixel 4 after rooting Google Pixel 4 XL.
Disadvantages of Rooting Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL – Cons of Rooting Pixel 4 and 4 XL
There are some disadvantages, also. Google Pixel 4 is your new Phone, and you bought it because of the many features and specifications. So it’s your choice to root your Pixel 4 phone, but you must know the cons to do this.
If you can compromise on these cons of rooting Google Pixel 4, then sure you can root the Phone.
Some of the cons are:
- Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL No warranty anymore. You will lose it after root.
- If you do not follow the step to root Google Pixel 4, then you may have to face some problems in your Phone.
- We are not sure, but maybe your Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL performance will decrease.
Note: ComputerInspire is not responsible for any damage during the root process. All the methods here are general and work for all the Phone, but if you don’t follow the step and your Phone, cause issues. We will not respond.
Features of Google Pixel 4
How is it possible when we talk about Google’s most significant launch Pixel 4, and we don’t discuss the features of Google Pixel 4. Before move on, we will take a look at some basic features of Google Pixel 4 XL:
- Primary Camera is 12.2 MP and 16MP f/2.4, Dual LED Flash.
- Stereotype speakers available.
- Face, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity sensors are available.
- 64 GB internal memory and 6GB RAM.
- 128GB Internal Memory and 6GB RAM.
How to Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL Without PC?
Below we are going to mention three methods to Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL. Let’s go one by one and figure out which method you want to choose for rooting the Google Pixel Phone.
3 Essential Points Before Rooting Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL
1. Firstly, Charge your Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL Fully or at least 80%.
2. Before rooting any Pixel Phone, you must have to unlock the bootloader. Check the complete guide to How to unlock Bootloader on Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL.
3. Before Root Android 10 Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL without PC, Do Install TWRP Recovery on Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL Phone.
Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL With SuperSU – Method#1
- Step 1 is to download the SuperSU Zip File from here. Save the zip file in the internal memory of your Google Pixel 4.
- Boot Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Go to the Tab on Install or Flash.
- Select the SuperSU Zip file where you have downloaded it in your Google Pixel 4.
- Click on Confirm Flash.
- Now Reboot your Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL.
This method does not require any Laptop or Computer and congrats; these are the just steps and hope you have done with the root procedure in your Google Pixel Phone.
You have Done rooted Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Using SuperSU.
Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL With KingRoot – Method#2
This is a super easy method to root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL without PC. It just needs one step to root the Phone. To root the Pixel phone is now easy, and many apps are available that provide root access in a single click, But KingRoot is more secure.
In short, you can root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL in a single click. Follow the below steps carefully:
See Here: Download Latest Version of KingRoot file
- In the first step to root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL. Download the KingRoot File in your Google Pixel 4. We hope you have download the file from the above link.
- You will also see the installation process. Once you download the File, open this and install KingRoot App on your Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL.
- We hope that you have installed the KingRoot App on your Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL successfully.
- Before installing the app, you may have to Enable Unknown Sources in Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL. You can enable it from the settings and then go in the security option.
- Open the KingRoot app and press on a button “No Root Permission” on Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL.
- Follow the instructions.
- Reboot your Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL.
How to Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL using Magisk – Method#3
Magisk is one of the safe and more secure methods to root the Google Pixel Smartphones. You can try this method, and we have written a complete guide to root Pixel 4 phones. It requires ADB and FastBoot Tools Installations. We recommend to go step by step, and if you have any questions, let us know.
Final Words For Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL
There are many methods available on Google to root Pixel 4, but we have guided you with the best and best method. What do we want to recommend? We think that you should try the method of Magisk First. After then go ahead and try other above 2 ways to root Pixel 4.
In this guide, we discussed:
- Features of Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Advantages of Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Disadvantages of Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- How to Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL using SuperSU and Magisk(Without PC Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL).
- How to Root Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL in a Single Click using KingRoot.
Don’t rush towards all methods. Just pick one method and use one method, and if you feel confused. Let us know we will help.