How to Root Nokia 6.1
How to Root Nokia 6.1, Hope you are looking for this if you are here. In this article, I am going directly to tell you how to Root Nokia 6.1. I will discuss step by step and you will able to successfully root Nokia 6.1.
On the other hand, we will discuss a different question that is usually in the mind of every Android user that either they should root their phone or not.
Similarly, we will also discuss the Pros and cons of Root Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 Plus. As we discussed in the past how to root Samsung Galaxy S9.
Moreover, if you don’t have a PC, then don’t worry, in this article, we will also discuss how to Root Nokia 6.1 without PC.
Advantages of Rooting Nokia 6.1 – Benefits of Rooting Nokia 6.1 Plus
Before rooting any phone without reason is a fool. You need to understand that why is it important to root Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 Plus.
Here are the Few advantages of Rooting Nokia 6.1. Few are:
- You will be the owner of your Phone. It means that you can change anything in the Phone according to you.
- You can Control GPU in the Nokia 6.1.
- Different Mods are available for user’s experience.
- Install ROMS on Nokia 6.1.
- You can change or customize the Interfaces of Nokia 6.1 after rooting Nokia 6.1.
We have mentioned 5 important benefits of rooting the Nokia 6.1. If you think, you want to get the more Features of the Nokia 6.1. Also, you want to Customize the Nokia 6.1 then go ahead and learn how to root Nokia 6.1 without PC.
Disadvantages of Rooting Nokia 6.1 – CONS of Rooting Nokia 6.1 Plus
We have read the advantages and benefits. Now let’s move towards the CONS of rooting Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 Plus.
There are no specific disadvantages but these CONS of Nokia 6.1 may be serious for you. Let’s check here:
- First of all, you will lose the warranty from Nokia 6.1.
- It does not usually happen but if you do not follow the below steps carefully to root Nokia 6.1 then your Phone may dead completely.
- Sometimes Performance Issue with these models of Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus TA-1000, TA-1003, TA-1021, TA-1025, TA-1033, TA-1039.
All the advantages, disadvantages, benefits, pros and cons are in front of you. CONS are not much serious, so you can easily decide to root Nokia 6.1 device.
Important Features You Need to Know About Nokia 6.1
Here are the Few Latest Features of Nokia 6.1:
Resolution is Amazing
1080 by 2280 pixels resolution makes the Phone Unique and has a smooth display with 5.7”.
Android Version is 8.1 Oreo.
Nokia 6.1 root snapdragon is also available. The average space in the Phone is 64GB.
Camera’s lens is amazing and clear with the HIGH-QUALITY Front and Back Camera. Front Camera is 16MB, as well as Back Camera, is also 16MB + 5MB dual rear Camera.
A battery of Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus
Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 plus both have a battery that cannot remove. The capacity of 3060mAh maximum battery life of this device.
How to Root Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 Plus Without PC? Method #1
There are 2 methods to roots Nokia 6.1. Both are simple and easy to work. Both methods are used for How to root Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 plus without a PC.
Three Important Points to Keep in Mind Before Rooting:
- Charge your Phone Fully.
- Important point is, you must have to unlock the bootloader. For more Check here See More: How to unlock Bootloader on Nokia 6.1
- Before rooting the Android Phone Nokia 6.1 without PC, Do Install TWRP Recovery on Nokia 6.1. So, Let’s start.
Step#1 Download Super SU
- Step 1 is to download the Zip file from Super SU.
- Boot Nokia 6.1 into TWRP Recovery. On the other hand, you can also Boot into CWM Recovery. You have two choices. But Here we are recommending:
- Once you enter into the TWRP recovery mode, Go to the TAB on Install or FLASH.
- Here You have to Select the Super SU file from where you downloaded.
- Now Click on Confirm Flash.
- It’s time to Reboot the Phone. Just click on the Reboot Nokia 6.1.
Note: You have successfully rooted the Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 Plus without PC.
You have Done rooted Nokia 6.1 Using SuperSU.
Root Nokia 6.1 in a Single Click Without PC, Laptop or MAC (Fix Nokia 6.1 Root) Method #2
In fact, another amazing method to root Nokia 6.1 is here, this is too simple to root your Nokia 6.1. Also, you can root Nokia 6.1 Plus in a single click without any tool or even PC, laptop or MAC.
Follow the guidelines below:
See Here: Download Latest Version of KingRoot file
- Download the Kingroot File in your Nokia 6.1. Check the above link to download the File.
- Once you successfully downloaded the file, Open this File.
- Install Kingroot file in your Android Phone Nokia 6.1
- Enable Unknown Sources Option in the Phone Settings.
- Follow the Simple Instruction and Press on a Large button – No Root Permission on the Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus.
- Reboot your Mobile Phone.
Note: You have successfully rooted the Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 Plus without a PC, Laptop or MAC.
You have Done rooted Nokia 6.1 in a Single Click Using Kingroot.
Do I need to Root Nokia 6.1?
We have clearly defined all the Pros and CONS of Nokia 6.1 that either you like all the features after rooting or not. It totally depends on you.
Read the advantages and disadvantages before rooting the Android Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 Plus.
Final Conclusion About Root Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 Plus?
In the above content, we have clearly discussed a few points:
- PROS And CONS of Rooting Nokia 6.1.
- How to Root Nokia 6.1 using SuperSU (Without PC Root Nokia 6.1).
- How to Root Nokia 6.1 in a Single Click using KingRoot.
Let us know in the comment if you have any problem while rooting your android phone or Root Nokia 6.1 or Nokia 6.1 Plus. Thanks!