How to Root Samsung Galaxy A90 Without PC(Step by Step)
Samsung Galaxy A90 released last month at the start of September 3rd. Samsung A90 5G smartphone comes with a lot of features and increasing the user-experiences. The Phone you may have in your hand has 6.7 inches touchscreen. Unfortunately, the display is not 4K Supported. It supports only 1080×2400 Pixels. So you are reading this, which means you are looking for How to Root Samsung Galaxy A90 without PC.
This Phone comes with a powerful battery with 4500mAh, and the Samsung A series is just amazing in terms of battery and coverage.
In this guide, we will discuss 3 methods step by step. Two ways you can use without PC and in One Method you need a PC or laptop that is for driver installation.
Before we move into further, we like to talk about the features of Samsung Galaxy A90. As the Phone is newly, therefore, we want to root the phone and also wish to discuss A90 features.
Features of Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
There are many features of Galaxy A90, but we will highlight only a few features that are more important for the user:
- The Full model name of the phone is Samsung Galaxy A90 5G.
- The weight of the Phone is only 206.
- In terms of battery, it has a large battery of 4500mAh.
- 6 GB RAM with 128 GB Internal Storage, and it can support expandable storage up to 512.
- 48 MP rear camera and the front camera is also 32 MP. It will provide high-quality images.
- Android 9.0 is installed on the Phone.
- It has proximity sensors, fingerprint sensors, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, compass, and face unlock sensors, which are just super amazing.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A90 – Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A90
There are many pros and cons of rooting the Samsung Galaxy A90 before going into the cons section; let’s take a look at the advantages of rooting the Samsung Galaxy A90.
Rooting the Phone depends on the users.
Here are a few advantages.
- You are now officially owned the Phone, and you can easily change the phone according to your choice.
- You can choose what apps you want in your Phone.
- Get access to the GPU Control function.
- After rooting the Samsung A90, you can easily install the ROMS on Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Customize the Interfaces of Samsung Galaxy A90 after rooting Samsung Galaxy A90.
We hope you understand it well the pros of rooting the Phone. If you are still thinking that Should I Root my Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Smartphone? We recommend that you reread the above points and decide either you need to root the phone or not. If you are satisfied, then it’s great to go ahead.
But stop make sure to read the disadvantages of rooting the Samsung Galaxy A90.
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A90 – Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A90
- You are going to lose your warranty of your Galaxy A90.
- If you do not follow the steps of how to root Samsung Galaxy A90, then your Phone may dead.
- Maybe your performance of Samsung A90 reduces. But in most cases, it doesn’t happen.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A90 Without PC?
Below we are going to mention three methods to Root Samsung Galaxy A90. Let’s go one by one and figure out which method you want to choose for rooting the Samsung Phone.
3 Essential Steps Before Rooting Samsung Galaxy A90
- Firstly, Charge your Samsung Galaxy A90 Fully.
- The critical point is, you must have to unlock the bootloader. For more Check here See More: How to unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Before Root Android Phone Samsung Galaxy A90 without PC, Do Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Phone.
Root Samsung Galaxy A90 With SuperSU – Method#1
- Step 1 is to download the SuperSU Zip File from here. Save the zip file in the internal memory of your Phone.
- Boot Samsung Galaxy A90 into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Go to the Tab on Install or Flash.
- Select the SuperSU Zip file where you have downloaded it in your Phone.
- Click on Confirm Flash.
- Now Reboot your Samsung Galaxy A90.
This method does not require any PC and congrats; these are the just steps and hope you have done with the root process.
You have Done rooted Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Using SuperSU.
Root Samsung Galaxy A90 With KingRoot – Method#2
This is a fantastic and easiest method to root Samsung Galaxy A90 without PC. It just needs one step to root the Phone. We all know technology is getting faster day by day, and everything is easy.
In short, you can root Samsung Galaxy A90 in a single click. Follow the below steps carefully:
See Here: Download Latest Version of KingRoot file
- In the first step to root Samsung A90. Download the KingRoot File in your Samsung Galaxy A90. You can download the file from the link as mentioned above. Follow steps and download.
- You will also see the installation process. Once you download the File, open this, and install KingRoot App on your Samsung Galaxy A90.
- We hope that you have installed the KingRoot App on your Samsung Galaxy A90 5G successfully.
- Before installing the app, you may have to Enable Unknown Sources in Samsung Galaxy A90. You can enable it from the settings.
- Open the KingRoot app and press on a button “No Root Permission” on Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Follow the instructions.
- Reboot your Samsung A90.
Note: Now, you have successfully rooted the Samsung Galaxy A90 without a PC, Laptop, or MAC.
You have Done rooted Samsung Galaxy A90 in a Single Click Using Kingroot.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A90 using Magisk – Method#3
You can also root your phone with the help of Magisk. But it is an exact method, and you need a PC too. We have written a separate article on this topic. Please take a look at how to root Samsung Galaxy A90 with Magisk. If you found any difficulty anywhere, then you can quickly write to us in the comment section.
See more: how to Root Samsung A90 with Magisk
Final Words For Samsung Galaxy A90
We have discussed different methods to root Samsung Galaxy A90. If you are still worried that you should root the phone or not. Then go and read above Pros and Cons again you will clear most of the idea. In this guide, we discussed:
- Features of Samsung Galaxy A90
- Advantages of Rooting Samsung A90
- Disadvantages of Rooting Galaxy A90
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A90 using SuperSU and Magisk(Without PC Root Samsung Galaxy A90).
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A90 in a Single Click using KingRoot.
You are rooting the phone first time, then we sure that have may face any problem. So you can ask in the comments. We will reply to you as soon as possible.