Root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Without Data Loss
Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 is coming with more potential in April 2022, and we are more excited, but you are thinking, how can we write a root method of Galaxy Fold 2 before coming. Yes, recently, we have seen that Samsung Galaxy Fold has released with more features and specifications. When we root Samsung Galaxy Fold, the method we know and we sure that the phone will root in the same way. So in this guide, we will root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 with SuperSU, Magisk, KingRoot, and Root Galaxy Fold 2 with Odin.
Some of the rumors said that the Samsung Galaxy Phone would have a 6.7-inch screen, and the phone will fold the screen at the horizontal axis. The secondary display has 4.6 inches. The design for the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 has released.
What is Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fold 2?
Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 means you will get access to the phone without any difficulty. There are many options will available after rooting the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2. Moreover, you can easily rename, edit, or delete the app in the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
Should I Root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2?
It depends on your use. If you have experience in rooting the phone. Or you feel more comfortable after root. Then, of course, we recommend that you should go and root your Samsung Galaxy Fold 2. Samsung Fold 2 comes with many features, and of course, you are again thinking and thinking that either you should root the phone or not.
Here some of the pros and cons of Root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 – Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fold 2
There are many advantages to root the Galaxy Fold 2. If you are going to root any phone, then, of course, the benefits are usually the same. We have already discussed a lot of advantages of rooting the Android Phone.
Let’s take a look on few advantages of Galaxy Fold 2:
- You can make changing in the Galaxy Phone Accordingly.
- Delete, rename, or update any application in the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
- You will get the GPU Control Function access in your Galaxy Fold 2.
- You can easily install the ROMs on Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
- If you want to delete the unnecessary files, then, of course, you can delete it.
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 – Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fold 2
When there are some advantages, then on the other side, there must be some cons. So before rooting your Samsung Galaxy Fold 2. We want to tell you something:
- You are going to lose your warranty.
- You are rooting Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 phones yourself. Then if you forget any step, your phone may brick.
- We don’t guarantee the performance; maybe your Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Performance decreases.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Fold 2
There are many features of Galaxy Fold 2 phone, but few of them will be:
- The price of the phone will be around $1980.
- The design of the phone will be more durable.
- Better Secondary screen of 4.6-inches.
- In the Fold 2, there will be no crease. It was an issue in Samsung Galaxy Fold. But Samsung Company always noticed such problems, and this time you will not see any crease.
- There will be a separate 512 GB micro SSD card will available on the phone.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Without PC
There are three essential key points to root the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2. The fold is the latest phone and have Android 10 Version Installed. So follow the steps carefully so that you will not face any issue in the Galaxy Fold 2. If you found difficulty at any step. Let us know
3 Things you need to Do Before Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fold 2
- At least charge your Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 90% or make charge full.
- Whenever you root any Android Phone, you need to unlock the bootloader. Check how to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
- The third step is to check how to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
We hope that you have done the above three steps. Now go ahead
Root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 With SuperSU – Method#1
- In the first step, download the SuperSU Zip File from here. Save the zip file in the internal memory of your Galaxy Fold 2 Phone.
- Boot Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Go to the Tab on Install or Flash.
- Select the SuperSU Zip file where you have downloaded it in your Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
- Click on Confirm Flash.
- Now Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
This method does not require any PC, and we are happy to tell you that you can do these steps only.
You have Done rooted Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 SmartPhone Using SuperSU.
Root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 With KingRoot – Method#2
To be short, if you want to root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2, then go to the below link and download the file and install it on your Galaxy Fold 2.
Check How: Download Latest Version of KingRoot file
Follow the below steps carefully. Hope before installing it; you have to enable unknown sources in Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
- The first step is to download the above file. We hope you have already done with the download and installation process of the KingRoot App on your Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
- Before installing the app, you need to Enable Unknown Sources in Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Phone.
- It is effortless to follow the guide in a link, or you can enable it from the settings > Security.
- Now Open the KingRoot Application.
- There will be an option “No Root Permission” Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
- You will see some instructions, follow them.
- Reboot your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Fold 2.
- That’s it
You have Done rooted Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 in a Single Click Using Kingroot.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 using Magisk – Method#3
We have written a separate guide to root Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 with Magisk. To discuss the Magisk method is not possible here because the procedure is long, and it will take time.
We recommend first any of the above methods then read the below guide if you want to use the Magisk. Read the guide below:
See more: how to Root Samsung Fold 2 with Magisk
Final Words For Samsung Galaxy Fold 2
Finally, we have seen different methods to root the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2. If you feel any difficulty, then let us know how can we help you. We have discussed methods of root with Magisk, SuperSU, and KingRoot. All the methods are highly effective. We hope you will not find any difficulty to Root the Phone.
If you have any suggestions, we will appreciate you.
Buy the Galaxy Fold at Samsung