Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+: Samsung S Pen is a toting phone and if you want to use or amazed by some more features from Samsung. Then we recommend to read Note 10 features and decide yourself. The Note10 is more most comfortable to hold as compared to other note phones in a series.
The design of the phone is more beautiful and unique. The best feature is, if you want to record the video, then quality and performance-wise, it is much better.
In Samsung History, Samsung has introduced first time two smartphones at a time. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Samsung Galaxy Note10+. The note 10plus has a larger display, and in general, it is bigger and comes with more upgrades.
If we compare the camera, then both phones have impressive camera settings.
What is Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+?
Rethink that why you want to root your note 10 and note 10? Why are the features you are looking for? Why, in general, Samsung Features you like most and not like much?
Rooting the Samsung Note10 and 10+ means you will lose the warranty, and you will get the complete admin access of the phone. It will easy for you delete, update and rename the applications in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 plus.
Should I Root My Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+?
The choice is in your hands. If you want to install such apps that require root, then it’s ok to root the phone because you need an app that more worthy than the phone’s warranty. Make sure you are installing the application which doesn’t have any harmful virus. So careful before installing it.
So the choice is yours, to be short, read the below advantages and disadvantages to root Note10 or Note10+.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung Note10 or Note10+ – Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+
In every root article, we discussed the pros and cons of rooting every phone. Let’s take a look at the advantages to Root the Samsung Note10 or Note10+.
- You can handle the Note10 as you like.
- Easy to rename the applications in Samsung Note10+.
- Easy to Delete the already build applications in Galaxy Note 10+.
- You can Install the Custom ROMs on Note10 or Note10+.
- It eases the users to get GPU Access Functions in your Note10 or Note10+.
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Note10 or Note10+ – Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+
- It does not usually happen, but in rare cases, may your phone’s performance decrease.
- You will lose the Note10 Warranty,
- Note 10+ warranty will be void.
- Read the steps carefully before starting the root of Samsung Note10 or Note10+.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+
Before move on to the topic of how to root Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+. We will discuss some of the common features of the phone:
- Samsung Pay feature available and Dual SIM Slots.
- 151 x 71.8 dimensions, and weight is only 168 g.
- Dynamic AMOLED Display.
- The screen size is 6.3 inches.
- No SSD card slot memory.
- The internal memory of the phone is 256GB, with 8GB RAM in Note 10+.
- The triple camera and each camera is 12MP, and the other is 16MP. The selfie camera is also 10MP.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ Without PC
Rooting any device is no more difficult in 2019 as there is much application that claims to root your Phone in easy steps. But we computerinspire only provide the official guide, and we will update you on how to root Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+. In some methods, you need a laptop or PC. But some of the ways are direct, and you need a single click to Root Your Phone.
Here are the few requirements before root Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+.
Requirements for Rooting Galaxy Note10 and Note10+
Three essential points you should do before rooting Note10 or Note10+ with any method mentioned below.
- Charge Your Note10 and Note10+ Fully or at least 70-80% charge.
- To Root any phone, you always need to unlock the bootloader. Here you should unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Note10 and Note10+. Don’t know how to install it? Read below Guide:
Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ Using SuperSU – Method#1
The first method of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ is using SuperSU. It is a safe and reliable method to Root any Android phone.
- In the first step, you have to download SuperSU Zip File.
- We believe that you have done with downloading the SuperSU Zip file in the internal memory of your Note10 and Note10+.
- Make sure you have downloaded/save the File in an internal memory of your Phone.
- In the second step, Boot your Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ into TWRP Recovery mode. Read the below guide to know how to Boot:
- You will have two options after booting into TWRP.
- Flash or Tab on Install
- Select the SuperSU Zip file from the Note10 and Note10+ internal memory and click on the Tab on Confirm Flash.
- It will take a few minutes. Now Reboot your Samsung galaxy Note10 and Note10+.
- That’s it. It will Root your Phone.
Now you can do whatever you want with your Note10 and Note10+.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ Using KingRoot – Method#2
Another way to Root your Samsung Note10 and Note10+ is by using KingRoot. KingRoot is a freely available application that you can install from their official website or from here. Here are the steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ using KingRoot.
- First of all, you have to enable the unknown sources in Note10 and Note10+. Go to the Settings and in the security option enable “Unknown Sources” Option.
Related Guide: How to Enable Disable Unknown Sources in Android.
Download the Latest KingRoot File from here.
- Open the File and install it in your Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ as you install other applications.
- Click on “No Root Permission” after opening the application.
- Reboot Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+. After Reboot your Phone will enter into the Root.
To Root using KingRoot is simple; if you are confused, you can ask us in the comment section.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+Using Magisk – Method#3
Root Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ using Magisk is also an easy but more official and professional way to root. Samsung devices are usually rooted with the help of Magisk.
We have discussed the Root method with the help of Magisk using proper step by step pictures.
We cannot discuss this in detail in this article. Moreover, we have another guide on it. We recommend to follow the guide:
We have discussed three different methods to Root Samsung Note10 and Note10+. If you have any confusion at any step. Let us know; we will help and fix your issues.