How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Note9+ Without PC
Samsung Galaxy Note9 comes with the biggest screen as compared to other note series. The phone has a larger battery of 4000mAh. Massive storage of 1 TB first time. The phone launched in multiple colors, and size, is a little bigger, and the price of these phones is higher. In this guide, we will see how to Root Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Note9+.
Galaxy Note9 and Note9+ come with more price as compared to previous versions. S Pen Style is more unique, and in performance-wise, these features are working more perfectly. The 6.4 inch AMOLED in Galaxy Note9 and the phone has 512 Internal Storage and 8GB of RAM.
If we notice a camera, then the Note9 camera is more versatile and better than the Note8 phone. Dual 12MP rear setup and super slow movies if you want to make.
What is Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Note9+?
If you want to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note9, then make sure you should install TWRP Recovery and unlock the bootloader. We will discuss this in detail below. You will not get the OTA updates after rooting the phone.
You can customize the Note9 and 9+ according to your choice as it will give you more ways to install the app. For example, Google pay is not available on many phones, but if you root, maybe you have chances that you can use these features.
Should I Root My Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Note9+
Yes, you should root Note9 and 9+. Because you can easily do the customization of the phone. If you want to rename any application, you can do it. Calendars, calculators and you can remove these build-in apps in your Note9 and 9+.
So before the root, take your own decision. If you want to Install Custom Roms, then you should Root the Galaxy Note9 and 9+.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung Note9 and 9+ – Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+
There are some of the advantages read these carefully because it will help you in making a decision more strongly to Root Note9 and 9+:
- If you want to Install Custom ROMs on Note9 and 9+, then you can do.
- If you want to use the GPU Control Function in Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+, you can use it.
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+ applications can easily rename or modify.
- Some of the apps in the Note9 and 9+ are not user’s interests. So Users can delete these builtin applications in the Samsung Note9 and 9+. So choose which apps you don’t need?
- If you don’t want build-inapplication, then you can remove it from the Note9 and 9+after root.
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Note9 and 9+ – Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+
Some of the cons of Rooting the phone are:
- Lose of warranty in both the cases of phone Note9 and Note9+.
- We are not responsible if your phone got damaged, so read the methods carefully and ask us if you need help.
- No more OTA Updates receive on your Note9 and 9+.
- Maybe your phone performance decrease, but it will not happen in Note9 and 9+ case as we got the reviews.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+
Before jump on to the topic. Let’s see what the characteristics of Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+ are.
- Phone released in August 2018(General Information)
- Samsung Pay feature available with front and back glass of Gorilla Glass 5.
- The screen size is 6.4 inches and super AMOLED Display Phone.
- Exynos 9810 and Snapdragon 845 with 10nm.
- The internal memory of the phone is 128GB, with 6GB RAM.
- In other variants, 512 GB with 8GB RAM.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+ Without PC
We have mentioned the pros and cons of rooting Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Note9+. Now move to the main topic on how to root it. Samsung allows its users to root the phone in different ways if things are going in the right direction.
You need to do three things before Root Samsung Galaxy Note9.
Requirements for Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Note9+
Focus on these three points first.
- Charge your phone fully or at least make 80% charge of Note9.
- You have to Unlock the bootloader on Galaxy Note9 and Note9+. Most of the phones have already unlocked, but using Galaxy Note9; you have to unlock it first. See the guide:
- In the third step, you have to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note9. Check the guide below:
We hope you have done with the above three steps, now move on.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+ Using SuperSU – Method#1
SuperSU is a perfect and more recommend method if you want to root the phone without a PC.
Here is the step by step guide:
- In the first step of root Note9, you have to download the SuperSU Zip File.
- Save the File in an internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy Note9 or Note9+.
- Boot Galaxy Note9 into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- In the TWRP Recovery mode, you will see two options.
- Click on Tab on Install or Flash on the Galaxy Note9 screen.
- Now select the SuperSU Zip file from the internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy Note9 or Note9+.
- Click on Confirm Flash.
- Now Reboot your Samsung Note9 or note9+.
- The Root will take a few minutes, and your phone will come into the Android mode Root.
- Congrats, you have rooted the phone.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+ Using KingRoot – Method#2
Another best method to Root the Samsung Galaxy is using the KingRoot App. You can root note 9 in a single click with the help of this method.
- First of all, download and save the KingRoot File in the internal memory of your Note 9 or note 9 plus.
- Enable the Unknown sources in Galaxy Note9.
- After enabling it, install the KingRoot file in Note9 or note9+.
- The steps for installations are simple as you install other apps in note 9.
- Open the KingRoot application and then click on No Root Permission.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Your phone will root once you reboot it.
- It will just take a few seconds or minutes.
Congrats, it’s done now you have root Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Note9+.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note9 and 9+ Using Magisk – Method#3
Another way to root the Galaxy Note9 is by using Magisk. You have to use the PC to root in this way. We have a step by step instructions to Root Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Note9+.
Read the complete guide here: Root Samsung Galaxy Note9 with Magisk
Final Words For Note9 and Note9+:
We have mentioned three methods to root Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Note9+. If you face an issue at any point, let us know. Make sure you have done with the three requirements that we have mentioned above to Root this phone.