How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10e Without PC
Before starting the article and Root Samsung Galaxy S10e, we will check the features, pros, and cons of the root. We will also take a look at different methods to Root Samsung Galaxy S10e. There is an In-screen fingerprint sensor.
The “e” with the Samsung S10 means essential, and it will cover all the features of Samsung S10 and Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
You can use the phone with a single hand as Galaxy S10e is superfast in terms of speed. If we talk about the price, then it is available at a reasonable cost as the features are high, So Samsung deserves the high price also.
Wireless PowerShare in Samsung Galaxy S10e is more useful, and it also uses in the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
Should I Root My Samsung S10e?
The answer depends on your needs. If you are going to use the phone with minium apps and want to delete the unnecessary build-in apps in Galaxy S10e, then you should root Samsung Galaxy S10e. If you still need the features and apps build-in, then don’t need it.
Samsung S10e comes out in price around $749 and in March 2019. Powerful 8GB of RAM and 256 Storage. You can get the phone from the Samsung Store. Now the phone is available also in the local market with complete accessories.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung S10e– Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy S10e
- You can change the settings and apps in Galaxy S10e. Modify the apps in S10e.
- Easy to Update any Application name or delete it from the S10e.
- Help you to get the GPU functions to access in Galaxy S10e.
- If you don’t need more build-in apps, then delete the unnecessary apps from the Samsung Galaxy S10e. If you don’t want a calculator, then you can remove it from the phone.
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung S10e– Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy S10e
- There will be no more warranty for the phone after root.
- In short, you will lose the warranty of Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- ComputerInspire will not responsible for any damage if you don’t follow steps carefully.
- It does not happen most of the time, but your Galaxy S10e performance may lose.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S10e
Here are the features of the Samsung Galaxy S10e. Samsung usually released its phone with the best screen display of AMOLED with Gorilla Glass 5. The Aluminium frame with front and back glass.
Some of the more features are mentioned below:
- Launched in March 2019, and it is still available on the store and local market.
- Only the weight of the phone is 150g.
- Single Nano Sim and also Dual Hybrid Si,
- The size of the screen is 5.8 inches and 83.3% screen to the body ratio.
- Android 9.0 one UI installed as in Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus also the same version.
- Same Snapdragon as it was in the Galaxy S10 Plus of 855 Qualcomm Snapdragon.
- Available in 8GB of RAM with 256 Internal Memory/
- Non-Removeable battery with 3100mAh.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10e without PC?
There are three methods to Root Samsung Galaxy S10e. One is using the Magisk, and the other two methods are using the SuperSU and KingRoot. You can also follow the KingoRoot method, but we can not explain KingoRoot because kingRoot and KingoRoot are almost the same.
So let’s start and check the method#1.
Before starting, there are three requirements to root Samsung Galaxy S10e.
Requirements to Root Samsung Galaxy S10e
Here are the 3 requirements:
1: Charge your S10e phone fully or at least 80%.
2: Unlock the Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S10e. Don’t know how to unlock it? Check the below complete guide on this:
See: How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S10e
3: The third requirement is you should Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S10e. We have a separate guide on this. Please read and implement it.
See: Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10e
Root Samsung Galaxy S10e using SuperSU – Method#1
You can easily root the Galaxy S10e with the help of SuperSU Zip File.
Follow the instructions below:
- We hope that you have done the above three steps. Now move to download SuperSU.
- You can download the SuperSU Zip File from here.
- Save the file in the internal memory of Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Now Boot Samsung S10e into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In the TWRP recovery mode, you will see the option:
- Click on Tab on Install or Flash.
- Now select the Zip file you downloaded in the internal memory of S10e.
- Press Tap on the Confirm Flash.
- Sit back and relax and Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- It will take a few minutes, and your phone will be rooted.
We hope that you follow the above instructions step by step. If you are still confused, let us know. We will further guide you.
Root Samsung Galaxy S10e using KingRoot – Method#2
KingRoot is an app that is not freely available on Google Playstore. But this app works perfectly. We also did a lot of practicals by using the KingRoot. Let’s root the phone using this app.
First of all, you have download the KingRoot file on your Samsung Galaxy S10e.
Download Link: Download Latest KingRoot File
- Now Enable the unknown sources in Samsung S10e. It will allow you to install the application easily.
- Install the app.
- You can read the complete Installation. You will show the steps on the screen when you install the app on Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Open the application and click on No Root Permission.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Reboot your phone. That’s it. It will
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10e using Magisk – Method#3
Magisk Method is a little long. We cannot complete the here. We have a separate guide for this. Please read and follow the steps. We recommend that you should follow this Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S10e. The Method requires PC and proper Installation of Galaxy S10e drivers and needs an original data cable.
Read the complete guide here: Root Samsung Galaxy S10e with Magisk
Final Words for Root Samsung Galaxy S10e
If you need any help, let us know in the comments. We have discussed more than 3 methods to root the phone. All are easy and straightforward. If anything now working, then let us know.