How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows
Most of the Android users want to install Custom ROMS on their phones, and they also root their Android Phones. The reason is they want to customize the phone according to their own choices. There are many advantages and disadvantages of rooting Android Phones.
Before move on, let’s take a look at some common Pros and Cons of Rooting the Android Phone. Let’s suppose; you are going to root Samsung Galaxy A9what0.
- One of the benefits is you can quickly delete, change, or rename the built-in apps in the android.
- You can install Custom ROMS on your Android Phone.
- It will easy to take full control of your SmartPhone.
- You are going to lose your warranty after root.
- Your phone may brick during the process if you don’t follow the procedure correctly.
- If there is no proper antivirus for a phone, then maybe your phone got affected by the virus.
So till now, we have covered a topic of Pros and cons of Rooting the Smartphone.
Now let’s take a look on step by step procedure. Our topic is How to Install ADB and FastBoot on Windows.
What is ADB?
ADB stands for Android Debug Bridge, and you can find this tool in SDK. In short, it is a small debug tool. And you can find it in SDK. SDK is an Android Software Development Kit. With the help of ADB, you can communicate between your computer and Android devices. You can transfer the files from the Android device to the computer via ADB.
To change anything, this ADB sends some commands to the Android device to change something in the Android device.
What is FastBoot?
It is similar to ADB and is a part of the SDK. The primary purpose of Fastboot is it helps for reflashing partition and image files. With the help of Fastboot, you can easily modify the file system images. Moreover, you can update, and zip files can easily install from the Fastboot.
How to Setup ADB and FastBoot on Windows
Now its time to set up the ADB and Fastboot on Windows. We are not going in details let me describe you in steps:
- As we know, Both ADB and FastBoot are part of SDK.
- You need to download both on the PC or laptop.
- You also have to put your device into USB Debugging mode. (this is important)
Note: Go to Phones Settings and in Developer options, go to the USB Debugging and enable it.
So let’s move on next. Till now, it was just the introduction.
How to Install ADB and FastBoot on Windows
This is a technical step. Before move on, we want to tell you that there are two best and secure methods to Install ADB and FastBoot on Windows.
- Install ADB and FastBoot using 15 second ADB Installer
- The second method is installed with Minimal ADB and FastBoot
The first method is secure, and we will discuss only the first method here.
If you want to watch the videos, you can watch the complete videos to Install ADB and FastBoot on Windows.
We hope that you have overseen the videos If you are still confused, read the below guide.
Download ADB and FastBoot on Windows
Use the below link to Download ADB and FastBoot for Windows.
Installation Guide of ADB and FastBoot on Windows with 15 sec ADB Installer
Let’s go step by step:
- We hope that you have to download the adb-setup.exe File from the above link. We also hope that you have watched the videos. Because it will further guide you to install USB Drivers for PC.
- We are assuming that you have done with the download file, and you have USB Drivers installed(watch above videos).
- Run the File (adb-setup.exe)
- Command Window Will appear. You can see the image.
- If you want to install the fastboot and ADB driver (Type Y and Enter).
- After this, ADB and Fastboot drivers will install on your PC, and it will be done automatically but take a few minutes.
- Now again, type Y to install the device driver. Once the device driver installs appropriately, the command prompt will close automatically.
- That’s It Congrats, you have done with the Installation of ADB and FastBoot on Windows.
We have discussed the topic to install ADB and Fastboot on Windows with the help of 15 sec ADB Installer. If the download link is not working, let us know in a comment. If you are finding any issue. Let us know. ComputerInspire will guide you on each topic. Thanks