You here are that means you are going to root Samsung Galaxy A90. There are a few steps and requirements to root any Android Phone. We hope that you have already done with the unlock bootloader on Samsung A90. Now its time to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A90.
There are many methods to Install TWRP. The first method is using the Android SDK Platforms Tools, and the other is using the Odin. And the final method is using the Flashify App. All these three methods are secure.
You can quickly adopt one of the methods and follow the steps carefully. We recommend that we don’t rush for all the three methods. Just focus on any one method and let us know in the comment if you found any difficulty during the process.
Related Article: How to Root Samsung Galaxy A90
Before move on, let’s take a look at some documentation:
Advantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A90
There are some pros of installing TWRP Recovery, and let’s take a look:
- First of all, you can root Samsung Galaxy A90 5G SmartPhone.
- It will make you easy to install Custom ROMS.
- It will be easy for you to clear the cache and reset Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Take the back of the Phone before installing TWRP Recovery.
Disadvantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A90
Now take a look at some of the cons of installing TWRP on A90 Phone:
- You are going to lose the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy A90 Phone.
- If you do not follow the steps carefully, your Phone may brick.
- Maybe you will not get OTA Updates on your Phone.
Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A90 – Method#1
This is a simple and easy method to install TWRP on the A90 phone. Let’s go step by step, so everyone will understand what we are doing.
1: Download SDK Platform on Windows/MAC/Linus
Here are the links to the File to download the SDK Platform. (If you are finding any difficulty in downloading the File let us know we will help you)
Now we believe that you have done with the download. After download, you will get the .zip File.
2: Download TWRP IMG File for Samsung Galaxy A90
Step 2 is you have to download the img File. For this follow below steps:
- Go to google and search TeamWin Website.
- Open the website.
- Click on Devices from the Menu
- Search your device with the correct model. (If you don’t find your device then wait for few days till the twrp img File available, or you can try the other method below)
- Find the TWRP file and download the File.
- I hope you will get the TWRP.img File
3: Extract SDK Platform File
Now go the download folder where you download the SDK Platform tool for Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Extract the .zip File.
- Copy the TWRP.img File and paste into the SDK Platform Tool folder.
4: Enable OEM on your Phone
On this step, you can go to Settings > About Phone> Build Number > Tap 7-8 Times on Build Number Options. It will enable the Developer Option.
Go to Phone Settings Again > Go to the Developer Options > Enable the USB Debugging Option > You will see the OEM Unlocking option > Enable the OEM Unlocking option.
If you are still confused, we recommend that you should read each step by step.
Related Article: How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
5: Connect Samsung A90 with Computer
Use original data cable and connect your phone with the laptop. You will see the message on Phone to Allow. Click on Allow.
6: Open Command Prompt from SDK Platform Folder
Go to the SDK Platform Folder. In the blank space, Press “Shift Button and Do Right Click,” you will see the option to open a command prompt. And, open the command prompt. Now you have to enter a few commands here.
Types this first Command
Press Enter. It will show your device. If you don’t want your device, then your USB Drivers are not correctly installed.
Type Second Command Below
Press enter, and it will enter bootloader mode.
Type Third Command Below
Finally, write this Fourth command
At the End of Install TWRP using SDK Tool
Once you enter this command, your device will reboot. TWRP Logo will appear, and it will take few seconds to install. It may take up to 5 minutes to install TWRP.
Now you can easily Root Samsung galaxy A90 or do whatever you want to do.
Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A90 Using Flashify – Method#2
This method is easy, and you can say it you can install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A90 without PC.
We will not go in detail, and let’s start installing TWRP on A90 Phone.
Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A90 without PC
- Go to the play store and search Flashify. Download the app.
- Open the App on your Samsung Galaxy A90.
- It will show you three options.
- Boot Image
- Recovery Image
- Zip File
- Click on Recovery Image.
- Then Click on Download TWRP. It will download the TWRP Image File for the Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Phone.
- Once download completed. Click on the Yes Install Custom Recovery on Samsung A90.
- Now it will take a few minutes, and TWRP Recovery will install.
- That’s It
- Write to us in a comment, if you face any problem
Congrats you have done with Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A90.
Now let’s discuss another method using ODIN.
Install TWRP Recovery Image on Samsung Galaxy A90 using ODIN – Method#3
Odin is an official tool for Samsung, and you can easily install the TWRP using the ODIN Tool. ODIN, in short, is a tool of Samsung that they used internally. It works on all Samsung Devices. It is not easy to go in detail in this article. We have a separate guide for how to Install TWRP recovery on Android Phone using ODIN.
The method is general, and you can easily apply it to the Samsung Galaxy A90.
Related Article: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Using Odin
Go and read the article in detail. It is step by step guide. We hope you will understand it well.
Conclusion ABout Install TWRP On Samsung A90:
We have discussed three different methods to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A90. We hope you will not find any problem. If you have a query about it. Do let us know, or you can write in Email. Thanks