Lithium-ion has a significantly higher life cycle than, let’s say, lead-acid in deep flow applications. A study conducted recently shows that lithium-ion batteries are 18 percent more effective in areas with a hot climate than the lead-acid ones. Additionally, they are suitable for the long run.
And, as temperatures slowly increase, this disparity meets great differences. Although its production process requires the mining of lithium ore, the study also implies that lithium-ion batteries cause less damage to our environment, which in a way, makes them Eco-friendly. And as such, they are completely viable for the automobile industry.
In fact, that is one of the reasons why more and more auto manufacturing companies decide to take up the lithium-ion batteries as an energy source. Why you might ask? Well, they’re feasible, durable, and reliable.
Now, imagine that you are on a trip and suddenly you’re car stops due to the battery losing power. If this happens to you, you probably considered getting a jump starter from your trunk in order to charge the battery. However, you realize that you don’t have such a device, which made you realize why you must purchase one as soon as possible.
This situation is terrible for all of us, which is why we’ll discuss the benefits of owning a transportable car battery charger in today’s article. Let’ take a closer look at the article:
Why Should You Have a Portable Car Battery Charger?
1. You’ll Be Prepared For Emergency Situations
It is very annoying to raise your hand on a freeway and shout at the passing cars for help. After all, it is frustrating to see when people simply pass by your side, instead of stopping to help you with your vehicle.
On the other hand, if you choose to purchase a car jumper, you’ll remove all possibilities of needing any external assistance. You’ll have the problem in front of your vehicle, while you’ll have the solution in the back.
2. It is a Safe Investment
Not only will this gadget be a lifesaver in an emergency situation, but, they could save you from a lot of expenses in the future. The fee for towing and the cost of the mechanical work alone will take a lot more than you might have expected. But, car jump starters are extremely affordable. DEWALT DXAEPS2, NOCO Boost Plus GB40, DBPOWER 800A, Suaoki U3 400A, Tacklife T8 800A, and JNC660 1700A are some of the top-rated lithium-ion battery car jump starters that you can purchase during 2020.
3. You Can Use Then Everywhere And At All Times That You Need to
One of the best things about having this device that can energize your battery is the freedom of third source help. Most of the new battery charging manufacturers are striving hard to provide the best to the consumers.
One of the best examples of this is making these gadgets completely portable. However, there is one this that you will need to ensure – remember to always energize it before you leave for a long journey. Otherwise, it will be quite awkward to have a charger and not be able to use it when you need it.
4. There is New Innovative Tech That Can Replenish Your Whole Battery
Since new upgrade and innovative technology is coming, there is one interesting, new upgrade called the “Throughout Battery Charging”. If you select specific modes, your car battery will basically get a kick start with a phase called the trickle charge.
What does this mean to you? Well, it means that this device can bring your dead battery cells to live, by charging it through the aforementioned mode. Now, most chargers won’t have this feature, which is why you must do some digging on which products you can get from the market.
Tips You Should Consider Remembering
Naturally, like using any device in life, there are some tips and tricks that you should remember in order for you to increase its lifespan. The tips you should remember include:
- Keeping The Device in Dark Places – most vehicle and automobile experts have suggested that you need to keep a battery charger in a dark place. Additionally, you should keep it covered at all times since both of these things can increase its life cycle.
- Portable is Always Better – as you were able to figure out after reading most of this article, having such a device is one of the best things that you can keep in your trunk. You can use it whenever you want, which means that you can get yourself out of sticky situations.
- You Must Read The User Manual – whatever device and manufacturer you choose, you must read the user manual. Every device has different features and modes, which is why you need to comprehend how to use it.
- Never Forget to Plug it in – if you forget to charge the device, there is no point in having this portable power source. You can actually charge it the night before you are leaving for your trip, hence, ensure that you plug it in the evening before.
- Different Voltage Means Different Charging Time – as mentioned, each device is different. Hence, some medium voltage supply battery chargers might take a single night to charge, however, if you choose a high power supply, you might need to plug it in 24 hours before your leave in order for it to be completely charged.
- Check The Reviews – before you opt for a particular charger, ensure that you check the reviews in order to determine whether or not it is actually worth purchasing. If the testimonials are too negative, you might want to skip that device.
As you can see, there are various benefits you can gain from purchasing a lithium-ion jump starter. Not only will it help you in an emergency situation, but, it will also ensure that you have a constant supply of power. So, now that you know the benefits you can reap, do not waste any more time. Instead, start browsing for a device that will fit your needs!