TVs come in various sizes but it’s the big ones that are most expensive to buy. Having a huge TV in your living room allows for some quality family time. But owning one of these beauties will cost you a pretty penny; a lot of pretty pennies if we may.
If you ever wanted to know how much one of these costs, then this is the article for you. In this article, we will be telling you about the 6 most expensive TVs that you can buy. So without further ado, let’s start.
6. Panasonic Keymat Yalos Diamond
Priced at $130,000 the Panasonic Keymat Yalos Diamond is a thing of beauty due to the amazing level of detail in the making. The frames of this TV are all black with diamond-shaped spots that perfect the look.
Viewing the Keymat Yalot Diamond from afar makes you think you’re looking at a jewelry box. The diamonds are partly responsible for that, but so is the white gold plated stand. This TV is truly one straight out of the movies, and you’ll rarely see it in the homes of ordinary people.
5. Bang & Olufsen Beovision 4-130
The Band & Olufsen Beovision 4-130 is $10,000 more expensive than the previous one. We will rarely talk about specifics, but it’s safe to know that this model is a whopping 103-inch TV that does some pretty cool things.
For starters, the TV has an automatic feature that readjusts its own colors to better suit your needs every 120 hours. This makes viewing time quite different every time it changes colors, but the difference doesn’t hinder the user at all.
The frame of the Band & Olufsen Beovision 4-130 comes in all-white and perfectly falls into the minimalistic narrative that we’re currently in.
The TV can also be mounted on a stand or strapped to a wall for the best possible viewing. This is yet another highly-praised feature for the Band & Olufsen, and it perfectly encapsulates the need for personalization.
4. Samsung UA110S9
No tech-list wound be complete without having a Samsung product on it. The Korean giant is slowly branching out into multiple areas in the tech industry. Although this has been the case for a while now, their television products are pretty great and pretty expensive.
Such is the case for the Samsung UA110S9, which is a thing of beauty if we may say so. The TV is a 110-inch 4K masterpiece that will cost you $152,000 to purchase.
When looking at the UA110S9, you’ll instantly notice the frame of the unit. We have been reviewing TV for a while now, and we cannot recall another one like it.
The frame is simply unique on its own, and anyone would love to have it. But that’s not all the reasons why the UA110S9 is so expensive. Namely, the sound and video quality are highly praised and the TV even has facial recognition.
We wouldn’t argue against these features.
Each and every one of these televisions cost a fortune to buy. That means that it might attract unwanted attention. The best way to keep yourself and your belongings safe are by installing CCTV throughout your property. If you’re interested in doing that, then we suggest you visit titusalarmandcctv as they are one of the best CCTCV-installing experts.
3. Sharp LB-1085 LCD TV
The most impressive feature of the Sharp LB-1085 LCD is the 176-degree viewing angle. Yes, this is one of the rare televisions that are actually curved; a feature more popular with monitors rather than televisions.
But that doesn’t stop Sharp from producing one of the finest televisions out there. Priced at $160,000, the Sharp LB-1085 LCD can be used all day and all night without overheating nor degrading as time goes on.
The super-safety heating control is responsible for that, and it offers the user the chance to watch TV literary all-day long. But that’s not all the reasons why the LV-1085 LCD is priced so high.
The TV is an impressive 108-inch beauty that has something called a Super View. This feature minimizes reflection that can otherwise harm your viewing experience. This is something that TV manufacturers have been trying to get their finger on, and it seems Sharp has successfully delivered this time.
2. Panasonic 152” Plasma
Jumping from one manufacturer back to another, and jumping from $160,000 to a whopping $500,000 TV, we give you the Panasonic 152-inch Plasma.
Make no mistake about it; this TV is unlike anything you’ve seen. This TV is bigger than any other you know. 152-inches might sound impressive to you, but wait till we tell you that this is actually 12 feet by 5 feet. The whole unit weighs a massive 1,272 pounds which is 576 kilograms.
This means that there is no way you could possibly install it neither on your own nor by calling backup from the neighbors. The Panasonic 152” Plasma requires a special team from Panasonic to install it in your home.
As you might suggest, this TV is only meant for serious players and will require you to make adjustments in advance to install it.
This TV might be the 2nd most expensive one in the world, but it will cost you, even more, when you consider all of the extra costs that come with the installation. This includes hiring a forklift to carry it and even taking down a wall or two just to fit it in.
1. Titan Zeus
If you thought that 152-inches was impressive, then how about 370? The Titan Zeus is the biggest TV known to mankind and it is an absolute colossal.
The Titan Zeus costs an extraordinary $1.6 million, making it the most expensive TV ever made. As you might expect from such a manufacturer, the British company makes everything based on your needs.
Every Titan Zeus made is specifically tailored to your preferences, making Titan Screens the Rolls Royce of the TV industry. Everything on this TV is up to standards and up to date, including the latest technology. It doesn’t get much better than this.
Check some of the models available on Amazon:
- The L5 Laser TV immerses you into a whole new 4K UHD viewing experience. Its DLP Technology is powered by Texas Instruments while X-Fusion Laser Light Source enables you to enjoy a more natural...
- The Hisense Android 4K UHD Smart Laser TV displays a cinema-like picture full of rich, vibrant and true-to-life colors. This unique experience integrates the Android TV OS, a massive 100 inch ambient...
- This 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser TV is the future of larger screen television viewing. Positioned at only 29 cm (11.4 inches) from the wall, the Laser TV is simple to install and fits in almost any...
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10 and HLG decoding) opens a whole new range of color and contrast so that you can enjoy a stunningly vibrant picture with incredible depth and sharp details
- The Hisense Laser TV's enhanced spectrum of color shows images true-to-life with the precision of its laser light source, exceeding the Rec.709 standard UHD 4K color range and reaching 83% of DCI-P3
- PICTURE PROCESSOR X1 ULTIMATE: Sony’s best processor analyzes content to boost color, contrast and clarity, bringing astounding realism to your content
- TRILUMINOS Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation
- FULL ARRAY LED with local dimming: Experience brighter highlights and detailed dark scenes, plus incredible contrast with X-tended Dynamic Range PRO 6x
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience
- SMART ANDROID TV with GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use your voice to control your TV and smart home devices, easily search for movies and shows, get answers, and manage tasks, all hands-free
- DIRECT FULL ARRAY 12X (85", 75", 65" & 55"): Controlled backlights offer deeper contrast for richer blacks and brighter whites
- ULTRA VIEWING ANGLE WITH ANTI-GLARE: Engineered to reduce glare and enhance color, providing a vibrant picture no matter where you sit
- QUANTUM HDR 12X (85", 75", 65" & 55"): Fine-tuned shades of cinematic color make details leap off the screen
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: This powerful processor uses deep learning AI to transform everything you watch into stunning 4K
- OBJECTIVE TRACKING SOUND: Two top and two bottom built-in TV speakers adjust the sound to follow the action
- Screen Size:90" / Backlight Technology:LED / Horizontal Viewing Angle:176° / Vertical Viewing Angle:176°
- Features:Sport Mode,Media Player,Wallpaper Mode / Digital Tuner:ATSC / Video Signal Standard:HDTV / Scan Format:1080p
- Ethernet:Yes / HDMI:Yes / Total Number of HDMI Ports:3 / USB:Yes
- Input Voltage:120 V AC,230 V AC / Operating Power Consumption:290 W / Maximum Resolution:1920 x 1080 / Height:47.7"
- Depth:4.6" / Weight (Approximate):141.10 lb / Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Weatherproof 55-Inch Television - sunbrite signature Series for partial-sun and high ambient light applications such as patio, deck, yard. Also a great solution for indoor spaces where glare is an...
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE 4K UHD HIGH-BRIGHTNESS (700 NIT) screen with direct LED backlight and TruVision anti-glare technology cuts glare and delivers ultra-bright, dramatic picture detail with 4 times the...
- Built for permanent outdoor installation, with durable aluminum (not plastic) casing protecting against weather and insects; and safe, excellent performance from below freezing to the heat of summer....
- Up to 3 times brighter than indoor TVs, for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments
- Built-in HDBaseT receiver with IR repeater - A clean, affordable option for receiving up to 4K UHD resolution video, power, and control over a single Cat5E Ethernet cable.
- X900H 4K ULTRA HD SMART LED TV: See premium 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture. Upscale everything you watch to near-4K with 4K X-Reality PRO
- TRILUMINOS DISPLAY: See exactly what the creator intended with the advanced color and gradation
- FULL ARRAY LED: Brighter highlights and detailed dark scenes along with realistic contrast enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range
- Z9F 3.1CH DOLBY ATMOS/DTS:X SOUND BAR - Vertical Surround Engine with max 7.1.2ch sound creates a truly immersive experience
- SEVEN UNIQUE SOUND MODE PRESETS: Different types of audio have distinct sound profiles. The Z9F Soundbar makes movies, music, gaming, news, and sports content sound
- See the mind-blowing sharpness and depth of real 8K with 16 times more resolution than HDTV | Surround Sound Channel Configuration – 4.2.2
- Product Size | Without stand – 73.9” W x 1” D x 42” H | With Stand – 73.9” W x 13.7” D x 44.5” H | Product weight without stand – 103.2 lbs. | Resolution – 8K UHD (7,680 x 4,320) |...
- Our most densely concentrated zones of precisely controlled LED backlights reveal details even in the darkest of scenes | HDMI Connections – 4 | USB – 2 | Ethernet (LAN) – Yes
- All four sides of the TV have built-in speakers that direct the sound, putting you in the middle of the action | Intelligent upscaling automatically converts all of your content into stunning 8K...
- Ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote. If you...