Complete Root Huawei Mate 30 Pro Without Data Loss
Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro is coming with a lot of features, and Huawei fans are exciting because of its camera features and other phone features. Mate 30 is coming with an OLED capacitive screen touch with 16M colors. The primary camera is 40 MP and if we talk about the selfie camera then its 32 MP. The Phone is coming with a 4500 mAh battery with a powerful charger and cable. In this guide, we are going to tell you the primary ways to root Huawei mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro. Although, if you want to root Huawei mate 30 pro then methods for rooting both the phones are almost the same.
Before going into the root section. We will see some feature of Huawei Mate 30:
Features of Huawei Mate 30
The Phone is coming with a lot of features which include:
Sound: First, it has a loudspeaker. Unfortunately, the Phone does not contains 3.5mm jack. It has 32-bit/384kHz Audio. Moreover, it has active voice cancellation with mic.
Features: Yes, it has face id verification, fingerprints, barometer, compass, and proximity.
Battery: The Phone has a 4500 mAh battery with fast charging of 40W. It also has a fast wireless charging of 27W. Powerbank is also available.
Memory: Nano memory up to 256GB (it will also use shared SIM A lot). Internal memory is 8GB of RAM. The Phone is available in 128 GB with 8GB Ram and 256 GB with 8GB RAM. The prices for both devices are different.
How to root Huawei Mate 30 Pro?
You need to make these three points before rooting the Huawei mate 30.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Unlock the bootloader on Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro. (If you are rooting any android device unlock the bootloader is essential).
- Install TWRP Recovery on your Huawei Mate 30.
- This method is only for Huawei Mate 30 & Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
- ComputerInspire will not responsible if something goes wrong with your device. Therefore, follow all the steps carefully.
Start Rooting Huawei Mate 30 Pro
We have to flash zip from the TWRP Recovery. So you must already installed the TWRP recovery on your Huawei Mate 30 phone. Because it is essential for rooting the device.
- In the first step, download the SuperSu Zip file and save the file in external or internal memory of Huawei Mate 30 phone.
- Once you downloaded the files, boot your phone into TWRP Recovery. Don’t know how to boot? Check below:
- There will options that “Tap on Install” or “Tap on Flash.” This time, select the super SU file from the storage of your Phone.
- Now click on the Confirm Flash option.
- It will take a few time, and after then, the process will be successful.
- Reboot your Huawei Mate 30 and Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
Important Note: Don’t try this method if your device does not support TWRP Recovery. If you are unable to install TWRP recovery, then you should skip this method and check the below means to root Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro.
There are many other ways to root Huawei Mate 30 Pro. The critical point is, there is an officially possible way to unlock the bootloader on Huawei devices. There are only unofficial ways that provide you to unlock the bootloader. We have mentioned the link in the section of three essential points before rooting. Moreover, we don’t force you to root your Huawei Mate 30 Pro. It is all choices, but here we are sharing some Pros & Cons of Rooting Huawei Phones.
If you have any questions, feel free to add your suggestions and ask.