Every day we are witnessing technology advancing. No matter if it comes to devices we are using, security or manufacturing, there are new things that make our lives easier and better. If you are a homeowner, you know how important technology is and how many things are getting done faster with the help of it. If you own a home with a pool in your backyard, you are probably tired of maintaining it all the time, but luckily for you, there are so many new trends that use technology to help you get things done faster, so you can just sit back and relax by your swimming pool.
If you are planning on getting a pool for your home, you should know that there are a lot of things and devices that can make it look better and prettier. There are also a lot of things that can make your life easier. When you install a unit in your backyard, you feel like you are going to just have fun and that you won’t have to maintain it at all. But, when the time comes to clean it, check the filters, or to remove the leaves after a windy day, you realize that it is actually a lot of work.
Here we are going to tell you more about the latest tech trends when it comes to swimming pools. You should consider these things even when you are in the building phase, so you can enjoy the devices right away. Even though you may need to invest more money in the beginning, you will be able to save money in the long run.
This is something that most users swear by. There are different types of pool cleaner available such as automatic pool cleaners and robotic pool cleaner etc. The latest trend is the robotic pool cleaners. They are a little bit more expensive than the traditional ones, but they are definitely worth it. If you are planning to buy a new pool robot then check out reviews at roboticpoolcleanerscompared
No matter how big or small the unit you have is, they will get the job done. Another great thing about them is that they can clean the biggest chunks of wood after a storm as well as those small little leaves that cannot be caught with anything.
When the robot is full it will lift above the water level, so you know it’s time to empty it. In the long run, they will save you money and they are far better than most of the traditional cleaning systems.
- CLEANS IN 3 HOURS: Powered by a separate Polaris booster pump, dual venturi jets create strong vacuum power to reliably clean any in ground pool in 3 hours or less.
- FOR IN-GROUND POOLS: Safe for all pool shapes and surfaces including vinyl, fiberglass, gunite, pebble, & tile.
- Complete Coverage: The Vac Sweep 280 moves fluidly as it sweeps & scrubs the floor and walls of your pool- while its large 2.25" inlet picks up large debris other cleaner types can't.
- CAPTURES LARGE DEBRIS: The pressure cleaner is equipped with a single chamber filter bag that captures small and large debris such as leaves, acorns, pebbles, and more.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Polaris Vac Sweep 280 Pressure-Side Pool Cleaner, 31-feet of feed hose, & single chamber filter bag for capturing all types of common pool debris
- Pool spa pond mini jet vac vacuum cleaner
- It produces suction to collect stains, leaves and stones from the bottom of the pool.
- Deluxe complete underwater vacuum cleaner with 6 sections pole of 56.5" and brushes
- Attachs to standard garden hose, In order to ensure the ideal use effect, Min used pool water depth: 60cm/23.6in.
- Simple design and easy to assembly, After use please turn off the faucet to avoid splashing.
- Hello, free time! Let the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus robotic vacuum cleaner take over your pool cleaning duties for good. Easy to use and ideal for in-ground swimming pools up to 50 feet, this cleaner...
- The clean you need without the hassle. The Nautilus CC Plus was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With dual scrubbing brushes and superior filtering capabilities, you can relax knowing your...
- Ditch the pumps and hose. Unlike the energy hogs that are pressure and suction cleaners, Dolphins are independent cleaning machines and do not rely on any additional equipment to get the job done....
- Clean your pool with the touch of a button. Schedule the Nautilus CC Plus to clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. Pool cleaning has never...
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what...
We all know how important it is to keep the water clean because if you don’t, you risk your and your family’s health. Most people use chlorine to keep the water clean, however, the latest trends say that there is another option that will save you a lot of time and money.
Salt chlorinators are devices that turn the water into saltwater, and with that, it is kept clean without using any extra chemicals. Experts say that you should keep chlorine levels between 1ppm and 3ppm, and if you want to know more about the pH of the pool as well as the alkalinity, you can check this website.
- FOR THE CLEANEST HOT TUB - Time in your pool, hot tub, or spa should be spent relaxing, not worrying about the cleanliness of the water. With this effective, easy to use chlorine floater from...
- 13 ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS - We know you want full control of the chemicals that are released into your hot tub water. So our floating chlorine dispenser has 13 different settings for effortless dosage...
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Our chlorine tablet floater is made of premium quality materials to ensure optimal durability. It's designed to resist breakage, because constantly buying replacements is...
- WORKS IN SMALL POOLS TOO - Not just for spas and hot tubs, our chlorine tablet holder is also great for small swimming pools and above-ground pools. Lucky enough to have multiple tubs and pools in...
- ENJOY YOUR POOL & SPA: Keep your water clean, healthy, and enjoyable with our 7-in-1 test strips for pools and spas that test your water for hardness, chlorine, bromine, free chlorine, pH, cyanuric...
- QUICK & EASY: Our pool strip test takes the guesswork out of your pool and spa maintenance. Simply dip the pool strips into the water, get your results within seconds, and adjust your water...
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: It’s never been this easy to take a faultless reading of your pool chlorine test strips. The pool testing strip bottle features a comprehensive color chart for reliable and...
- 100 TEST STRIPS: Get more for your money with our pH test strips for pool water and spas. Each bottle contains 100 water test strips for spa and pool water. Used weekly, this pH testing kit will last...
- INCLUDES E-BOOK: Our pH strips for pool and spa water include an eBook packed with important info to help you achieve healthy pool and spa levels from the comfort of your home
- Helps chlorine last longer
- Reduces sun's impact on chlorine
- Perfect for salt pools, new pools and pools that use liquid chlorine
- For best results, use with the Clorox Pool App
This is the dream! When you have a smart unit, you don’t have to worry about anything. With the smart technology, you can control everything, starting from the chlorine levels, up to temperature and lighting. This way you can preheat the pool when it’s cold outside, you can check if the filter needs to be changed and you can turn the lights on or off after you’ve got to bed.
You can also schedule maintenance and get all the data on your smartphone. If you combine the robot pool cleaners with other smart systems, then you can keep your pool in great condition with minimum effort.
UV light system
If you want the unit to be extra clean and if you don’t want to worry about any bacteria that wasn’t cleaned by the chlorine or the saltwater, then you should invest in a UV light system.
The ultraviolet lights will kill most viruses, bacteria and they will also remove algae. However, before installing this system you should consult with experts and sellers, so you don’t buy too many things that you don’t need.
- Easy screw release for bulb / quartz glass maintenance
- Suitable for marine and freshwater, dimension: 37" long x 3" diameter
- Inlet & outlet adapter 0.75", 1", 1.25", 1.5" and 2" pvc
- Suitable for pond sizes up to 9,000 gallons, max flow: 4500gph
- Up to 35% more up efficiency from the electrolytic ally polished reflective stainless steel barrel interior over non-reflective black plastic PVC models
- Brand: LSE Lighting - EPA Est. No. 96823-PA-1
- Bulb Type: UV
- Base Type: T5 4pin Base (4pins on ONE END) - Length: approx 42"
- This replacement lamp by (LSE Lighting) brand is 100% compatible to use with Elektra Pro and Delta
- All lamps listed are compatible brand (LSE Lighting) UV products. We do not sell Delta Ultraviolet brand lamps. All Delta Ultraviolet brand names, trademarks and logos are property of Delta...
There are a lot of different features that can turn the pool into a masterpiece. The latest trends are fountains and having a several level unit that creates waterfalls. You can even create an artificial cave that will be hidden by the waterfall.
Fountains are really trendy as well, however, they are not really practical when people are swimming. You can use water features to separate the unit in two or more parts so that you know that the children are safe and that they won’t go to the deepest part of the pool.
What do you think the most useful device is? Have you ever used any of these things and what is your experience with them? When you think about getting something new, the first thing you need to consider is how much you really need it and how much you are going to use it. There are some really cool things, but they are not too useful. If you want to get a specific type of light that you won’t use, you should reconsider and invest in something better.
Users say that the things they most commonly use are the automated filters as well as water cleaners. They save time and there are many different types with different features to fit your needs. If you live a busy life and if you don’t have too much time to maintain the pool, then you should invest in tech like that. And, if you want to control most things from your phone, then you should choose smart devices. Nowadays you can find anything you want in the smart form. Those things make everything easier and you won’t have to bother to get up and switch things on or off and even if you forget to do something before you leave the house, you can still use your phone and get things done on the go.
No products found.